UNIQMAN Premium EPA Fish Oil Softgels Description
We should start to look after our cardiovascular circulation from our early 30s before any bad sign shows up.
The National Institutes of Medicine recommends that adults consume 1,000 mg of Omega-3 everyday to help regulate physiological functions and maintain a healthy heart and blood flow.
Protect vessel youth and flexibility to have good circulation:
1. Prevent vascular blockage: High EPA fish oil, produced by KD Pharma in Germany, with 21 international patents.
2. Activate cells: Japanese patent Q10 starts energy transport and promotes metabolism.
3. Natural Antioxidant: Vitamin E helps reduce the production of free radicals and improves the health of the skin and blood cells.
Suitable for who:
- prefer fried and salty foods
- have poor sleep, emotional anxiety, mental stress and overwork
- with high blood lipids & blood cholesterol
- with arteriosclerosis problems
- want to prevent cardiovascular diseases
Main Ingredients(Per serving):
Fish Oil (as rTG) (EPA70%)
Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone)
Take 2 softgels daily after meal. For better result, take 2 softgels twice a day. Do NOT take more than 4 softgels per day.
ID : N0028
UNIQMAN Premium EPA Fish Oil Softgels FAQ
A：Contains 70% high-purity EPA, which helps to lower blood lipids and cholesterol, and can also more effectively prevent cardiovascular-related diseases.
Q：How to consume?
A：Take 2 softgels daily after meal. For better result, take 2 softgels twice a day. Do NOT take more than 4 softgels per day.
1. Children below 15 years old, pregnant or breastfeeding women, and people who are taking anticoagulants (warfarin), please consult a doctor before use.
2. Contains fish and its components. NOT suitable for fish allergy sufferers.
Q：Is it suitable for pregnant women?
Q：Is it vegan-friendly?
A：The principal ingredient of each tablet are:Fish Oil (as rTG) (EPA70%) 590mg、Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone) 7.5mg、Vitamin E 3.4mg.
Q：How much DHA is in one softgel?
A：10% DHA (59mg).
Q：What is the source of the fish oil?
A：Using the patented rTG type fish oil produced by the German KD pharmaceutical factory, using small and medium-sized deep-sea fish species (sardines, anchovies, mackerel), extracted by an exclusive supercritical fluid process, the purest fish oil is extracted, with multinational patents and FOS Certificate Friend of the Sea Certification.
Q：What is the difference compared to cod liver oil?
A：Cod liver oil is extracted from the liver of fish, mainly containing fat-soluble vitamin A and vitamin D, while fish oil is extracted from the oil of fatty fish, which is rich in Omega-3 polyunsaturated essential fatty acids.