And when we thought the frustration ends after the puberty acne breakouts came to an end, it’s “byproduct” acne scars, could be even more frustrating and hard to deal with, as annoying and as confident destroying as it’s precursor. But the good thing is, it can be prevented and dealt with. Don’t let it root down our skin and affect our appearance!
❤ How did it arrive on our skin?
Acne scars are the result of inflammation of acne blemishes. The acne pore swells and a breakdown occurs in the wall of the pore. Some acne blemishes are small and the scars created are shallow and heal quickly. Sometimes the contents of blemishes spill into the surrounding tissue and cause deeper scars. Delay in treatment is perhaps the largest contributing factor to the development of scars, so it is highly recommended to seek treatment or prevention before acne scars reach the “matured period”
❤ Rescue your skin before it is too late
The golden period to deal with scars before it is too late is just 2 months! When the most outer layer of our skin is damaged and our skin recovery mechanism starts, it takes 3-6 months before the scar is set. Therefore, within 2 months of time, with the right product treatment, the damaged can still be minimized and flawless skin can still be achieved.
❤ Types of Acne Scars
- Color accumulation: No difference in skin texture with other part of skin, just different color either its darker or brighter than the surrounding
- Pockmarks (Atrophic scars): Could feel the downward surface of skin when touched due to destroyed collagen, the size and shape could varies, known as boxcar, rolling, and icepick scars
- Hypertrophic scars: Raised scars that become localized and increase skin thickness
❤ BHK’s DNA Salmon is offering you a solution to your scars!
This is a supplementation containing salmon DNA, to promote skin regeneration mechanism and deal with acne scars from the within. With Japanese patented salmon roe extract, Vitamin C, Vitamin B2, and Zinc to promote collagen formation to restore wound, helps to prevent uneven skin caused by scars, wrinkles, and fine lines.
❤ What is salmon roe extract?
A popular beauty ingredient in Japan, BHK’s Salmon DNA contains more than 86% of nucleic acid and protein to provide skin nutrients from the inside, support skin regeneration, and wound recovery
❤ What can BHK’s Salmon DNA help with?
- Boost skin metabolism
- Promote wound recovery
- Help prevent and deal with wrinkles and fine lines
- Maintain skin firmness (With Vitamin C)
- Promote collagen formation
- Has antioxidant effect (With Vitamin C)
- Improve overall skin health (With Zinc and Vitamin B2 )
- Contribute to synthesis of skin tissue protein (With Zinc)
❤ Q&A｜BHK's Salmon DNA
Q：Who needs to take BHK’s Salmon DNA?
A: Those wanting to deal with and prevent acne scars
Q：How to consume BHK’s Salmon DNA?
A：Take 1 capsule daily after meal. For better result, take 2~3 capsules daily. Do NOT take more than 3 capsules per day.
Q：Is there any precaution?
1. Pregnant or breastfeeding women, people who are taking any medications, or with a known medical condition, please consult a doctor before use.
2. Contains fish. NOT suitable for fish allergy sufferers.。
Q：Is it vegan-friendly?
Q：When can I start the supplementation?
A：12 years old and above.
Q：What is the difference between BHK’s Salmon DNA and BHK’s Lemon Verbena?
A：BHK’s Lemon Verbena focuses on skin oil and water balancing, to prevent acne while BHK’s Salmon DNA promotes skin regeneration to fasten the skin recovery.